High End Color Separations as well as Basic Spot Seps from Bitmaps, RIP-less Halftones and More! In Corel DRAW X3, X4, X5 & X6 with Pixel Splitter!
Color separating spot colors from bitmaps in Corel DRAW has been impossible causing you to re-draw the bitmap artwork again or have it drawn. Either way, you’re commited to an extra chunk of time or money or both.
We have the solution… Pixel Splitter easily and effectively color separates spot colors from ANY bitmap image in Corel DRAW X3, X4, X5 & X6). From easy 2 color seps to detailed 16 color or more (up to 25) index seps Pixel Splitter gets it done with opaque and grayscale underbases!
– Spot Color Seps from Bitmaps – Basic to Detailed Index Seps!
– Opaque and Editable Grayscale Underbases and Hilites!
– Jpegs, PSDs, Bitmaps Created in Corel DRAW… ANY Bitmaps!
– Print Programmable Halftones from ANY Printer Without a RIP!
– Spot Sep Un-sepable Shadows and Pattern & Texture Fills
Now You CAN color separate bitmaps in Corel DRAW and do High Looking Prints in In House!
Pixel Splitter Saves Time, Saves Money and Keeps Your Customers from Going to Your Competition!
Works on CorelDRAW X3, X4, X5 and X6 Full version only.*
This application runs on VBA* and requires registration and activation.
Check out these videos
*VERY IMPORTANT! For CorelDRAW X3, X4, X5 & X6 Full Version Only! Please make sure that your version of CorelDRAW has VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) BEFORE ordering.